About this course
This course covers all aspects of using LoadRunner as your performance testing tool. Beyond basic usage, you will learn crucial aspects of performance testing from start to finish.
Test planning is one of those critical stages of performance testing which is often neglected in similar courses. This course starts by learning how to plan your load test scenarios by factoring in all inputs, and learning to ask the right questions. We then learn how to develop LoadRunner scripts in VuGen, execute a scenario, monitor the system under test, and analyse the results. In the final stage, often overlooked in other courses, we will discuss the test completion report, and look at the key points required to produce it accurately.
This course includes real world scenarios and examples to teach you how to get the most out of LoadRunner. You will get to practice what you have learned using tailor-made exercises throughout the course, and also during a 1 day lab-based session giving you practical hands-on experience . This will give you the opportunity to plan, develop and execute a load test from start to finish.
The course is intended for anyone that is new to LoadRunner.
- Understand the need for performance testing.
- Learn how to gather essential information that will allow you to plan and develop effective performance tests.
- Understand LoadRunner’s different components and their usage.
- Learn how to use VuGen to generate smart virtual users scripts.
- Learn how to build an effective LoadRunner Scenario.
- Learn how to execute a load test using LoadRunner.
- Understand the correct way to analyse test execution results.
- Understand the importance and usage of monitoring tests during execution.
Course duration: 4 days
Course cost: £1399
To book your place on the next course contact us using this form
or call 0844 247 2193.