About this course
This course covers the principles of using QuickTest Professional, from introduction to advanced. You will learn all you need to know about QTP enabling to build an effective and productive automation project.
We will use practical examples and exercises to get you to practice what you have learned, using a demo and web applications.
This course is designed for both testers with no automation experience and experienced test automation professionals who would like to become familiar with QuickTest Professional (QTP) .
- Learn the key principles of record & playback.
- Understand Object Recognition.
- Explore QTP Object Repository.
- Learn how to synchronise your script.
- Understand Test Automation Design best practices.
- Understand data driven testing methodology and practice.
- Learn how QTP interacts with the tested application.
- Learn to use VBScript to enhance the capabilities of a QTP test scenario.
- Learn how to use the Expert View development environment.
- Use functions to create new methods in QTP or override existing ones.
- Overcome record and replay constraints and Object Recognition issues.
- Learn how to design scripts to test dynamic applications.
- Know how to use external data to test your application.
- Learn how to handle application errors.
Course duration: 4 days
Course cost: £899
To book your place on the next course contact us using this form
or call 0844 247 2193.